[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

3DMagiks

3dmagiks

#FreelanceWorkstation

Since I do not have any fancy workspace I just use the space right beside our sink. Well, as much as I also wanted to have a comfy workspace I have to dwell with my mono bloc chair and start rolling up my sleeves for the entire day. Well, it's all about the profitable freelance work anyways. I am not a coffee lover but would rather sip an ice cold soda drink. Yes, I have external wireless keyboard because my laptop's letter "S" is broken. hahaha... As the Filipino virtue says, "If the blanket is short, learn how to crouch." 😄

Login to Me Too

JunB
Contributor
Contributor

JunB_workstation.jpg

My station is most probably different from the rest. Mine is like dark and minimalist.

I am a night owl, I work best during night time and to simulate that during day time it is only lit by the monitor and a small lamp under the bookshelve while the rest of the room is dark. It is my unique way to focus and get work done. 

Login to Me Too

ynohtnatedz
New Community Member

I love working with the comforts of my own room. I designed to to fit my style. On my desk are my work essentials - a calculator, a pen, and post-its. 

20160711_153553.jpg

Login to Me Too

Altheza
Contributor
Contributor

20160707_172645.jpg20160707_171828.jpg20160706_102709.jpg20160706_103220.jpg

Working from home makes it possible for me to be a full time mother and also earn needed income for the family. This is my workstation and this is where I spend my time most of the day. This is actually located inside my son's room and that what makes it special. The table and the chair is right beside my son's bed. This setup makes us more closer to each other because everyday is full of quality time. Whenever I'm tired sitting down I just move to his bed where we share more bonding moments while I'm doing my work. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Altheza,

Your images appear to be corrupted. Do edit and reupload your images for this last round of the contest! 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Altheza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi how can I edit and download photos? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Teririt721
Contributor
Contributor

hi sorry for the late reply...and sorry also I am new here and dont know what to do also....

Login to Me Too

Altheza
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I was trying to edit my entry and trying to upload another photos in replacement for corrupted images but I couldn't  find it in the setting. Help me please. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Altheza
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal_Luna just want to know how to edit this post. Is it possible if you delete this entry with corrupted images so I can change it with another entry?  Thanks

Login to Me Too

sherangeli

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 5.44.58 PM.png

Here's my freelancer workstation. Nothing is more special than working what you love! I love my job and how it became me! other than that a very supportive husband is a plus!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.