[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

juls200
Contributor
Contributor

there are many ways to attract people to your post?
1. provide quality tips
2. provide interesting new things about your audience
3. ask for a reply to be able to communicate

Tips contest
1.aktif sending or posting a new article
2. give comments on a post or like other people, so you will receive a reply comments from them
3. submit questions for visitors of your writing, and there will be communication
4. leave tips or tricks you reply
5.jadikan friend or your partner in the future

do you have a better tips ??juls.jpg

Login to Me Too

tbarrett

Totally following your tips 🙂

Login to Me Too

aladinbasilan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there... can anyone help me? I can't login to my account even if I'm logging in with correct email address and password. :'(

Login to Me Too

hendrapay
Contributor
Contributor

This is why i called it "inspiration catcher". All my freelance job iam always do in my workstation. I combine with my fav action figure to get some inspiration. And when i get stuck iam usually read some comic, anime magz and heroes magz. This is so awesome when you get stuck and stop it while refreshing your brain with do other your fav thing. I like all action figure, that's why i place it near my "weapon" (PC). It just sharing my workstation with you all. Thanks all for your kind. Bravo Freelancer !!

My #PaypalFrelancerWORKSTATION VIEW 1.jpgWORKSTATION VIEW 2.jpg

Login to Me Too

Elis_Suwarni
Contributor
Contributor

My Laptop

Let me introduce,

this is my laptop.

My laptop may look old school , but that makes my laptop look special by myself that this laptop makes me lucky ...

an example of this is that I can design , I can write , I can won a blog competition , all because of this laptop.

Although I have money to buy a laptop is more qualified , I would still choose this laptop as maid my job.

All My Success comes from this laptop
My #PaypalFrelancer Workstation is Very The Best!!!

thank you for reading.

Login to Me Too

Xyxy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys! I'm "Cyril", a web & graphic designer from the Philippines for almost 7 years. I would like to share my simple and crisp workstation where I spend most of my time. I have a dual monitor, a tablet, and a mobile phone. These are the devices that I usually used in creating responsive websites. My workstation is much special for me because aside from focusing on my work, this is the best place where I can think and come up with brilliant ideas and creative concepts that made me more productive.myworkstation.jpg

Login to Me Too

Yongkris
Contributor
Contributor

Yongkris Workspace.jpg

I really like and feel comfortable when I’m in this workspace. Working on a wide table where I can put my computer, monitor, drawing pen, and enough space for drawing. There is even a place for books, potted plants and other equipment. I work as a designer, I love to make illustrations.

Therefore, a spacious desk is very important for me for drawing. With the lighting of the desk lamp and green color plants help me work more passionately.
This is my workspace.

Login to Me Too

tobigalaera
New Community Member

I have been working as a freelance travel agent for several years now, this table has grown from a small one to now with shelves in the side. I have also been using my sideline as a freelance online seller. This table have seen it all - my ups and downs among others. I love my small office space. It's not that clean - because it shows how many works I have but its the best I haveMy dainty workspace

Login to Me Too

lightfeather06
Contributor
Contributor

I've been a web developer and graphics designer for 8 years. What balances out the meticulously technical aspect of my job is being surrounded by the primal nature of music and the mountains. And my workstation is the very place that marries both.

IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.