[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

jazweldave

@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

First and foremost my workstation is a place where I can think and teach my online korean students. I know the Lord will bless me through you, to make my workplace more spacious and as well as providing a comfortable chair for my teaching sessions. Due to online teaching I stay 4 to 5 hours infront of my computer.  During the day I teach preschool students and during the night I make my lesson plan also in my workstation. Thank you for this great opportunity to be a blessing for others. God bless you.IMG20160623131302.jpg

Login to Me Too

LouiseY
Contributor
Contributor

Alwen Louise L. Ybanez

Philippines

A Feminine's Workstation

IMG_9214.jpg

Login to Me Too

ulpiedub
Contributor
Contributor

Nice set-up but do take note you have to describe what's special about your workstation as per mechanics. 

Login to Me Too

LouiseY
Contributor
Contributor

As a virtual assistant, I feel like it is healthy for me to have a workspace that looks good and is clean and organize, and in this particular one, this probably is the best and most spacious setup I've done so far. Not only does this space is neat and organize but it also had some bits and pieces of the things that inspires me and helps me motivate and focus on my work. As the saying goes "with great space, comes great productivity". 

Login to Me Too

LouiseY
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal Community,

Sharing this 2nd photo of my #PayPalFreelancer workstation.

Hope you like my entry.

Cheers,

A freelance virtual assistant from the Philippines

Alwen Louise Ybanez

A Feminine's Workstation

IMG_0144.jpg

Login to Me Too

adiesaz
Contributor
Contributor

mylittlebossing.jpg

What makes it special is that i have my little one as my assistant who loves to be infront of the computer. <3<3<3

Login to Me Too

gluestick_maji8
Contributor
Contributor

The work at home woman

As a freelancer, I work at home 8 hours per day 5 days a week for almost 3 years already, working from home is better for I was able to spend more time with my family, friends, and ofcourse my pets. I feel like i am my own boss. The comform of  my home sweet home, quiet and very peaceful when I need it. I was able to wakeup later and start to work ealier. I was able to listen to my favorite music loud as I want, less stress working life! 

Login to Me Too

yhumie25
Contributor
Contributor

FREELANCER WORKSTATION.jpg

My source of everthing.

This is my workstation where i work independently to make a living.

with my coolest buddies 🙂

#FreelanceWorkstation

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @yhumie25

The picture of your post seems to be corrupted and doesn't appear on your post.

Do edit your post to insert your workstation picture a second time

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

yhumie25
Contributor
Contributor

My source of everything to live well...

with my coolest buddy always on my side..

#FreelanceWorkstationMY EVERYTHING

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.