[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

shoecenter
Contributor
Contributor

limarg
Contributor
Contributor

I've been mostly editing photos, arranging, sketching and trying to tidy up my workdesk (it still looks the same!).

998549_662371267125093_487679116_n.jpg

Login to Me Too

limarg
Contributor
Contributor

Kayraa801

kayworkspace1kayworkspace2

This is my workspace. As a freelancer artist I hardly move from my table and keep everything I need within reach! Therefore my table become so messy and packed with bunch of random stuff. 
But I really comfortable in my workspace, the easy access makes me more productive. They are so special because I put everything I love there, this tiny corner in my room is a huge part in my life 😄

Login to Me Too

okysnut
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_20160627_041458.jpg

No fancy table and chair. I'm still struggling in my design business 🙂

Login to Me Too

huda-arema

IMG_20160713_115808_1.jpg

Here I spent almost 24 hours in a week, and able to finance my family.

And I often fall asleep in this chair than in my mattress.

My workspace, it is my life.

Login to Me Too

bbarzaly
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_3464-01[1].jpeg

Get on up, Appreciate the day. Turn the computer on, browse some inspiration to get what in the mood. Sketching, Designing, Listening to good music, Repeat. That's how Freelancing better.

Cheers,

Login to Me Too

mlayos2013
Contributor
Contributor

This has been very special because sometime ago I was jobless and can't find physical office work even on my hardest effort. But his small portion of our house help me find work as freelancer. I just keep on passing by on this small table but everytime I'm seeing it, it's like its inviting me. Then I try applying job online as freelancer for weeks to no avail and until the day I got my first job as VA. Until now I'm working online and that's how this is very special.DSC_0255.JPG

Login to Me Too

AraFuentes223

Sharing my workstation for industrial and electrical work shop 

Rusty01.jpg

Login to Me Too

affanhakim
Contributor
Contributor

Affan Macbook Workstation

I have a small library at home, one of my favorite spot to heal and to work. It contains a lot of books. Actually, me and my wife books . We love reading so much.
And I also spend hours to work here, accompanied by chocolate chips and cup of coffee I grinded myself.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.