[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

egaendita
Contributor
Contributor

This is how the icon was made, accompanied by a good music giving the good vibe to create the good works!

All we need and like are easily made as a freelancer. I love what I'm doing and doing what I love, indeed!

Thanks PayPal to make this happen! I could work everywhere and do the magic!

sketch_weirdsgn studio.png

Login to Me Too

nithadamagina
Contributor
Contributor

White Sanctuary  #PayPalFreelancer workstation.JPG

My workstation is a sanctuary, it is a cozy space in the corner of my house. There's a beautiful view outside the window, where you could watch the bird or simply a cloud. At my workstation i can relax and stay busy at the same time, there is no other place can make me feel this way.

#work #working #job #myjob #office #company #dayjob #ilovemyjob #work #working #job #myjob #office #company #dayjob #ilovemyjob #business #workstation #bali #indonesia #business  #PayPalFreelancer #workstation #FreelanceWorkstation #WhiteSanctuary

Login to Me Too

glizabea

My Workstation

I feel that my workstation says a lot about my personality. Although a bit cluttered, it's still bright, light, and with hints of glamour.

Surround yourself with things that inspire you, and the work will be wonderful!

Login to Me Too

drdrener
Contributor
Contributor

I am a 38 year old freelancer. Focal point of this workstation is the table. This table has been with my family ever since I was a first grader. This table is where my mother taught me how to write my name. This has been my play ground as well during rainy seasons. This is where toy dinosaurs roam freely. Hundreds of toy soldiers heroically died for their freedom on this table. Now 30 years plus has gone by and this table reminds me that I was innocent once. I’ve learned a lot of things on this table and hopefully this would serve our family for more generations to come.

Andre... Philippines - Return to innocence

Login to Me Too

crissylou
Contributor
Contributor

Here is my 13551011_304849506521129_91914435_n.jpg workstation. A blast of neutral colours mainly black and white. I am new to freelance world, tho I am already a freelance blogger before, actually a frustrated blogger. 🙂 

The photo depicted my personality. Simplicity. Fashion. Coffee. Sticky Notes. Fur. Yes, every time I am with my work station, doing research, writing and stuff this is the complete setup. I can sit for the whole day on this look. But hey, why there's a fur? is it only for creativeness? no im addicted to fur i want to relax my hand on a soft cover rather than touching the table. Am I weird? Haha

Moreover, I love to do photography and photo editing! I assumed I edit too much on this photo to brighten it! And yes, that's how I enjoyed my freelance life with my cool workstation; completely a fashion office set up. Let me know your thoughts!

- Freelancer from PH. 

Login to Me Too

domz_jeng
Contributor
Contributor

My work station is not the most modern.  It is not fancy and has not been designed nor styled according to interior design standards.  What makes it special is because it's at my parents' home and because of how it came to be an office work desk.  The whole area where the desk is used to be the clothes cabinet at my brother's bedroom.  The room got converted to a library... slash study... slash den... slash home office when the house was renovated to have a second floor more than ten years ago.  I also love how the old and the new, the then and the now, the past and the present are showcased in this mix where there is a wide array of books just atop the desktop PC's desk as it strikes a special balance into real information advancement -- not everything new is better than the old and similarly, not everything old is better than the new.20160629_124424.jpgHome sweetness, home office

Login to Me Too

avecenna

garden here i ussualy work, i work in my garden. view all scenery make my feeling fresh and full of idea. when i was tired, i just walk away and see my flower and take care of them. when i get fresh then i work again

Login to Me Too

lynzcuesta01
Contributor
Contributor

AS THE TITLE PORTRAYS, IT IS THE MOST SIMPLE YET PRODUCTIVE WORKSTATION EVER.. I AM A DATA ENCODER / COMPUTER TECHNICIAN IN OUR MUNICIPALITY,AND I WORK IN THIS SIMPLE TABLE. HOWEVER, I FINISHED AND CAN DO 2 TO 3 TASKS PER DAY, AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE...SIMPLE WORKSTATION

Login to Me Too

cure4mondays
Contributor
Contributor

Rustic Zen Nook

My desk faces a ginormous corporate building, and there is a busy 

highway 10 floors below me. The constant buzz in my area inspired me to
create a rustic zen corner to provide a contrast between the real world
outside and my creative world where I can be universes away, being the
storyteller, the writer that I am. My desk is very personal to me and
my husband's creative input made this spot even more amazing for me. We
have a collection of antique hardwood panels and I knew that one of
them just had to be turned into my work area. I had a panel of Capiz
shells attached to a tree, which an old neighbor had cut from his
backyard. I placed mini treasure chests that hold mementos from old
friends. My four-year-old daughter put together her first terrarium,
and where it sits now is the perfect spot because it gets just a little
bit of sunlight. I still write letters (the old-fashoned way) to
people, and the cage letter holder constantly reminds me of the
beautiful, albeit dying, art of letter-writing.

Login to Me Too

AgusEastJava86
Contributor
Contributor

pay day from uncle google. working everywhere,Pay day form google adsense google still send dollar even i am sleeping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.