Re: Why is my Rewards Balance so out of whack?

aalipro
Contributor
Contributor

For many years I knew in the back of my mind that I was earning points when I used myPay Pal Plus Master Card. I figured it was like a savings account and that eventually I would "spend" the balance. Recently I decided to look into redeeming my points. I saw that I was close to the $7,000 mark to get a $50.00 certificate. I had 6, 808.00 at the end of last statement. I earned 653 points this last month so by my calculations that would mean that I now have AT LEAST

7, 461 points, right? Well guess what? POINTS EXPIRE! So this statement I have only 6, 931 points! I earned 653 points but LOST 474 points. Here I am, a customer for YEARS and this is how they repay me? Apparently, judging by this forum, I am not the only one this has happened to. I propose that we all cancel our Pay Pal Plus Master Cards and switch to one of the MANY credit card companies out there that do not take away the points that we have EARNED. This is deceiving, dishonest, sneaky, underhanded, and many other words that are not appropriate to put here on this forum. I am so done with this company. They are going to loose my business. Please join with me now!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dallasman999
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't got my rewards either.  I paid a little over 1000$ this month just on paypal fees.  I brought in 36k so they are keeping 1/36th of what my gross is.  I'm going back to my own web sites and paying a fourth of this to google adwords and only accepting checks and money orders.  At least my bank doesn't charge me for cashing a check!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.