Paypal Credit Line Suddenly Disabled?

toniself66
New Community Member

Out of no where both mine and my son have no longer been able to transfer funds between eachothers accounts. I am infuriated as I spoke with a representative who told me to email a specific email containing scanned proof of identification and residence for the both of us. We waited 24 hours to no avail, I called back again, another representative said these kinds of disputes usually get reviewed very quickly. I am at a loss as to why mine or his has been disabled as I have not made any purchases using my line of credit in the first place. I am in need of transferring funds to his account so he can visit the recruiter out of town and stay in a motel. The Paypal credit line is currently the most convienent for me and now I am wondering why I have it in the first place. They have not kept in touch with me and I am amazed how a business of this size can operate like this.

Anytime I try to purchase something or send funds I get the following message. I have talked to customer service multiple times to no avail.

"We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal."

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.