How can these guys be so bad?!

Temp20211223ds
Contributor
Contributor
Is Paypal Credit run by some kind of Russian scammer? Was the licence sold to The Mongrel of Moscow or The Lazy Cretin from Lagos? You've hit me with two late charges now. Last month I took the time to correct you're daft automated communication. You have excelled yourself now though. Your communications are a complete joke and having argued the first late payment, paying off the balance in its entirety, only to have interest added after a ridiculous 48hr pending payment - this latest stunt is actually comical. An email at 2330 last night titled "Your PayPal Credit payment is due soon", before hitting me with a late payment another mark on my credit (you're the only two, you clowns!!!!!!) today at 1217. So 'Soon' means overdue in 13(ish) hours?! I expect a refund and the marks to be removed. If they are not I will do my best to make your miserable operation disappear. Yes, I am apoplectic with rage, but grateful that you have managed to do this so utterly stupidly that the FCA and press will love this. You complete and utter, utter, utter idiots.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211223ds 

Try directing your tirade at paypal customer services, nothing to do with us.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211223ds
Contributor
Contributor
Don't worry Kernowlass, I am. But hopefully it will steer others away from PayPal Credit until they sort themselves out. I wouldn't hold your breath though.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211223ds
Contributor
Contributor
Oh and check your advertised call centre opening times. I've screenshotted them, as it shows your ineptitude, but one day your might sort yourselves out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.