Have you Purchased a List from B2B Data Center in New Delhi?

Buck7
New Community Member

Negotiating with Vicky, a woman in New Dehli, India for list of names and contact information on US medical doctors.  Her prices are low and the sampling of data looks good.  She wants to be paid up front, via PayPal before sending me the data.  Has anyone been scammed by B2B Data Center? Or better, has anyone purchased from them and indeed received good data?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

glk3pal27
New Community Member

did you ever get feedback on this? i am looking at buying a list too and wondering if it is a scam, thanks

Login to Me Too

SweetSharese
New Community Member

I have also been emailed to purchase lists at a killer deal.  Did either of you purchase a list?  I can't find enough info online to feel comfortable...especially since it's from overseas and the prices are unbelieveable for unlimited usage.

Login to Me Too

ML60
New Community Member

Email I sent:

Before paying for products & services, I conduct research looking for references.
Your request for a Pay Pal Bank Wire immediately sent up a red flag.
I found nothing about your company accept for Pay Pal Forum inquiries.

No responses.

For that reason I must pass.

I recieved no response from B2B. Make of it whay you must. No purchase for me.

ML60

Login to Me Too

whocomplies
Contributor
Contributor

Forget them !!!!

What you will probably get is old and outdated for the most part.  

There are "FREE" business resourses available to you from your local libary online.

You will need a libary card so stop by and get one.  Afterward depending on your libary, you can access the information online from your home or office.  You only need to enter your libary card number to use the service.  

I use the:  "A to Z Databases" and others to create lists for businesses in my target area.  I can search by location, type of business or business revenue among many others.  Your results are also downloadable to you can add them to your spread sheet.  

Naturally, businesses come and go so you will need toscrub the list for businesses that no longer exist.  This can easily be done by calling the listed phone number.

Good luck !!!   

Login to Me Too

w7ox
New Community Member

I don't use mailing lists (retired). But I did find two large charges from B2B Data Center on a credit card tied to PayPal, totalling close to $2,000 both on the same day in Nov 2015.  So I'd avoid them if I were you.

Login to Me Too

draker
New Community Member

Never buy from this provider.

Complete cheat

Bought a $450 list.

The list was totally usable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.