Love it - student accounts, but would like 2 more features added

prettysnazzy
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 Paypal accounts - a Premier one for personal use and the other is a Business account for my small business. I transfer money from my business account to my personal account to keep things seperate for tax purposes. I would love to be able to use my Paypal app to access either of these accounts. I haven't figured out a way to set up the app so I can enter different pin numbers for each account. Maybe there is a way to do that, which would be great to know!

One of the features I use a lot with my Premier Account (personal), is the student account and debit card. I have one for my 17 year old son because it eliminates the need for me to keep cash around all of the time! I really got it for my convenience more than his, but he thinks it's pretty cool to have his own card. Besides that, everytime he uses his card, I get an email telling me exactly where he spent money and how much he spent. I love that! Sure, maybe it's a little "Big Brother" but I'm his mom and it's my money, so I'm good with it! Smiley Happy The only down side to him having this card is that when no one else has any cash to go to the QT gas station after football practice, he always does. There are a lot of 32 oz drinks and $1.29 toquitos that he needs to cash in on from spotting other players! Sigh.....

The App has made it super easy for me to move money to my son's student account regardless of where I am. He has been at a drive thru  or gas station many a time and called me to see if I can put more money in his account because his card didn't go through. I'm always able to do that right away, whether I'm home or not. That boy is going to be getting a job after football season though to fund his own toquitos! Smiley Very Happy

One more thing that I would like to see on the mobil app is to allow me to see my son's student account. I have no way of doing that right now from my account like I can online. I'm not even able to see the balance in his account. I would like to see all of the history like I can with mine, but at the least I could like to see the balance.

****** Just a humorous note - I used your spell checker because I can't spell worth a darn. It doesn't recognize the word "PayPal" though!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.