It's not just the apps, it's mobile site and by text too!

GuruOfSales
Contributor
Contributor

Although many people (if not everyone) speak about the Paypal mobile app as their Paypal mobile experiance, my Paypal mobile experiance started way before any app was developed, in fact, you can use mobille.paypal.com to do many things on the go and it's extremely fast, yet even before that, once you enable your phone number, you can actually send or request money from any one by sending them a text (SMS) message, I even had the hat (look at photo below) and a friend asked me so I suggested getting paid by a text message. They used it as thier credit card machine on the street fair that they were a vender at, it works and it's fast (within 20 seconds).

Now as a Paypal certified developer and an Android developer, I think that the guys at Paypal mobile have done an awesome job with the Android app, I mean really, I paid my roommate my rent share by bumping our phones Smiley Very Happy the other day, I found local (real) non-profits to donate to using the GPS option in the app, and now not only I can ask someone for a payment by text, I can email someone or they can send me money by email and it's instantly in the app the second I get it.

So text, login to mobilr.paypal.com or even bump your phones and get paid.... in the near future, I hope there will be a way to flash your phone in taxi's or subway and pay your fair without having to get your wallet out, now that will be awesome 🙂

ppm.jpg

But for now, I am extremely happy with how easy yet advanced it is, with all the tools available.

Thank you PPM 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.