Payment Gateway Integration

MarlizeR
New Community Member

Good day. 

I am trying to connect PayPal as the payment gateway on systeme.io. I followed their instructions to the letter, but still get the message to configure IPN settings. I am not a developer, so I don't know what it means. Any help will be wonderful. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @MarlizeR,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is a message service that automatically notifies merchants of events related to PayPal transactions. Merchants can use it to automate back-office and administrative functions, including automatically fulfilling orders and providing customers with order status.

IPN development resources

Please follow the below steps to enable IPN feature via your PayPal account.

Login PayPal.com >> Account settings >> Website Payments >> Instant payment notifications >> click "update" >> click "choose IPN settings" >> check your "Notification URL">> toggle the option "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)" >> save.

Note :  After you implement and test your IPN listener, you make your listener known to PayPal by specifying the listener's URL in your account's profile. Optionally, you can override the URL to specify another listener for specific payments.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.