Error Code 10548

WicoTourism
Contributor
Contributor

We're new to PayPal, and our webmaster is struggling to set-up.  Our web site is currently on the Adobe BC platform, so he's wondering if it's a compatibility issue.  

The message we're receiving is:  

ERROR: An error occurred while processing credit card
CorrelationID: 1395f7eba970a | Gateway Response: (10548) This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.. [Error Code:10548]

I've confirmed we have a business account and we have added a phone number and customer service number.  

Any help would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Andre

Hi WicoTourism, this error can be triggered as well when you try to run PRO API calls while your account is not PRO. You can find here the error overview.

If your account is not a PRO PayPal account then you can't run PRO transactions but instead you can use ExpressCheckout or REST API transaction. If you are running a third party plug-in on Adobe BC platform then you should check for a plug-in which uses ExpressCheckout or other payments type (Smart Payment Buttons, REST etc..) but not for PRO, unless you want to upgrade your account to PRO.

Login to Me Too

Alseblak
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sir Could you please enable payment pro for my business account Thanks again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.