close account

dummy

This account cannot be closed because you have an outstanding pending reversal. Please try again after the pending reversal has been completed.. What reversal are this folks talking about ??? I just want to close this

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you lost a dispute and will have to refund someone, then you can close the acct.

Login to Me Too

Frozenlock

Same thing here. Checked my history, everything is fine- and yet I can't close my account. 

Interestingly, any "Close account" information on the site is unavailable.

Login to Me Too

Frozenlock

Sandypurins wrote in another thread: 

----

Login to your PayPal account profile and check to see if you have a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement...

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.

----

Oddly enough, I had something there. ( A purchase I did 6 months ago at tigerdirect.)

The payment was charged on my credit card and paid, so there's no reason why I should pay anything else on this transaction. I closed it. 

Now, I should be able to close my account...

Well no, I still have the same error. 

In addition, when I try the "contact us" section and select close account, I CAN'T write anything.

😞

I'll try again tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

JWess
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, and on the phone they say I can't close unless I have 6 months of inactivity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.