Electronic Communication Delivery Policy

SEP
New Community Member

How do I consent to the Electronic Communication Delivery Policy?  I received an email reminder indicating my account would be deactivated in February if I don't provide my consent.  Supposedly I should be prompted when logging on to my account.  This is not occurring. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

expat93021
Contributor
Contributor

I also received an e-mail regarding accepting the Electronic Delivery but could not locate a link to which to apply my electronic signature.

Did I miss it, or is it hidden somewhere else on the form?

Would appreciate feedback on how to complete this.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

cs76134
New Community Member

I just asked their auto-assistant Sarah this question because I didn't receive the policy to sign when I logged in.  The answer I received was that if you aren't prompted to sign the Electronic Communications Delivery Policy when you first log in, then you have already agreed to this policy at some point.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

SBBcarl

Also note that if you have a business account, this agreement was signed upon opening that account.

Login to Me Too

tinkerbellfan
Contributor
Contributor
I have no clue where the link is either. If I wasn't prompted to do so at log in and this means I already consented, why was the email sent to me?
Login to Me Too

NienaRay
New Community Member

I can't find the consent, either. So, I'm logging out of PayPal for now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.