Can I use my PayPal Account as a Bank Account?? (Read details)

lisac730
Contributor
Contributor

I am now selling on Amazon in addition to eBay. Amazon handles the payment transaction, and they disburse the funds to a bank account that I have linked to my Amazon account. My question is, does my PayPal have a bank account number, such that I could have the disbursements go into my PayPal account instead? This just would make things easier for me from an accounting perspective, i.e.. being able to keep funds separate. Thanks for any info!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello lisac730, 

Unfortunately, there is not a way to use your PayPal account as a bank account. Your PayPal account is identified using your email address, there is not an account number to associate with your PayPal account to link to Amazon. I know it would make it much easier for accounting purposes its just not possible.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

BethDarleen
Contributor
Contributor

I REALLY want to be able to transfer funds from Amazon to Pay-Pal too... It would be so much easier and I could keep more money in my paypal accound to work with. PLEASE Pay-Pal work with Amazon to figure this out!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.