Using more than 1 credit card as payment

AcerPacer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, new to the forum.  Need to ask a quick question. I know I did this before except I can't remember now how I was able to pulled it off.  I remember purchasing something on line before with the use of my PP account, but what I did was I was able to make the purchase with the use of 3 credit cards via PP.  What I did was breakdown the total purchase into 3 payments using 3 different credit cards at the same time. I usually do this from time to time outside of PayPal so that I can gain some points to each one of my credit cards. Has anyone of you ever done anything like this before? If so, I wouldn't mind getting some refresher's course on how to go about doing that one more time. Like I said, I would like make another purchase on line but I would also like to break down payments into 3 parts using 3 different credit cards at the same time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rockway
New Community Member

I need help.  I had to cancel my credit card that I had on paypal.  I want to add another credit card no. to my payp[al acct. as I have to pay for severalo purchases.  I cannot seem to be able to add another credit car no. to my acc t.  Could spmeone please tell me how to accom,pish that.  I thank you guys.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.