cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add Revolut (VISA) to PayPal Account - 'Wrong Billing Address' - PayPal still charged $1

Contributor

Re: Cannot add Revolut (VISA) to PayPal Account - 'Wrong Billing Address' - PayPal still charged $1

Yes, after like 3 tries it worked. Don't asked me how or why, just started working after a few tries (??)

New Community Member

Re: Cannot add Revolut (VISA) to PayPal Account - 'Wrong Billing Address' - PayPal still charged $1

Same happened to me.... fourth attempt it worked 

New Community Member

Here are the steps I took:

1. Updated the home address in Revolut
  2. Added a new virtual card in Revolut
  3. Added the virtual card in PayPal

This worked in the first try.

I also tried adding my physical card, but I was unable to do that.

New Community Member

Ok, so I've faced same problem.

Got here, reading that after few attempts it will work so I've just keep pressing confirmation button and voila after few tries, it is successfully added to my paypal account.

New Community Member

exact same thing worked for me! kept pressing confirm button and on the 5th attempt it worked. alot of .90cent charged later, assuming will be refunded..