Paypal/ebay

BrianLenny
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea where to go from here, because eBay nor PayPal are giving me answers.

I sold something on eBay over a month ago. The seller wanted a refund okay, no big deal. Me being a decent person understood and agreed.

Now the issue was eBay took money from my PayPal account so caused a negative balance. I was actually able to get ahold of someone from PayPal and he explained to me that they pulled the funds for that buyers return, okay, I paid PayPal back so it brought my account to $0.

My problem is eBay went again and charged my bank for the return money. so what should have been $491 and some change now turned into me paying $982 for this return. No one from eBay had been helping me and no one from PayPal has been either. I don't know what to do or where to go from here.

I even have my credit card and bank statement showing the two charges. My biggest problem was that the bank they used to get the money from didn't have the correct funds so I'm negative a whole lot of money. I'm going to call my bank tomorrow in hopes they can cancel that but I don't know.

if someone can help or guide me into what I should do I'd really appreciate 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.