PLZ HELP

Haleydabrea
Contributor
Contributor
I keep getting a message when trying to transfer my money from my wallet on my debit card ! It keeps saying sorry we couldn’t add the money at this time . I am in NEED RN does anyone know how to solve this problem it’s stressing me out to the extreme .
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Are you trying to add money or withdraw? Are you sure you did not click by accident ‘Add money’ instead of withdrawing as your msg contradicts a bit as you asking about withdrawal but msg says ‘we couldn’t add money....’
Login to Me Too

Haleydabrea
Contributor
Contributor
No I am trying to withdraw from my wallet and add all my PayPal funds to my bank but there’s an error that keeps popping up saying “ right now we are not able to complete this transaction “. My card accepts instant transfer I called my bank they said nothings wrong and I have no open cases on the resolution center . I’ve also confirmed both my emails. I don’t what to do to get my money out of this PayPal wallet .
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is it a VISA card and do you have at least 0.01 on card? Sometimes need some small amount for card authorisation purposes.
Login to Me Too

Haleydabrea
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’s a Visa card and I have 15 cents on it. Do I need to put atleast a dollar ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Haleydabrea 

Have you confirmed the card with the 4 digit code?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-card-faq1565?app=sea...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haleydabrea
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and nothing seems to be working I’m so confused
Login to Me Too

confidant001
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having the same issue for about 3 days now

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Have you tried removing the card and then add again? Is your card currency the same as the currency you are trying to withdraw? I still would suggest to check your billing address it should be exactly the same as on your bank records. Can you see somewhere your address on bank account....just to compare.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Haleydabrea 

1. Try another browser or device.

2. Second you said 'add' you need to click ''withdraw'' to remove from your balanace to your bank account.

3. Cards can be glitchy so try a linked bank account instead? If not then make sure the card billing address matches the address on your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.