My bank accounts are showing erratically on my profile

onlineenqui
Contributor
Contributor

I have three bank accounts verified and attached to my PayPal account, along with one debit card and an actual PayPal balance. I recently was having trouble getting PayPal to perform payments to sellers directly from my bank account (instantly rather than an echeck) so a decided that maybe I should remove and reattach one of my bank account - which was successfully done yesterday and verified too.

So now I am having a problem in that apparently only one bank account has been attached to the PayPal. It doesn't seem to remember that I have attached another two. Furthermore, I withdrew some money to one of the missing bank accounts before it went missing, it would usually stop pending after a few minutes but this particular withdrawal has been pending overnight!

I am currently using a different browser to what I've been using recently/previously, but this browser was what I was using prior to the previous browser, so I don't see why PayPal wouldn't see it anything other than me returning from a holiday or something.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.