Help!

hradicka
Contributor
Contributor
hello, please for help. I would like to transfer money from PayPal to my bank account or cancel my PayPal account, but when I click on "transfer" - there are many errors and what should I do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @hradicka, can you tell us more about the ereor message that you are getting? By the way, I've found this article that may be able to shed some light to the matter:

https://www.paypal.com/cz/smarthelp/article/why-did-the-withdrawal-from-my-paypal-account-to-my-bank...

Please click on the help & contact link on the bottom of any PayPal page if you would need further assistance.

hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

hradicka
Contributor
Contributor
It looks like this: There were a few errors fetching your data, please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience. This happens when I click "convert" if I try it in a few minutes, it still doesn't work
Login to Me Too

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@hradicka, are you transferring the funds to an international bank linked to your PayPal account? Are you logged in a browser? You may try to clear cache and cookies or you may also try logging in to mobile app.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.