HELP

Rohit21
Contributor
Contributor
MY PAN ID AND BANK ACCOUNT ARE DIFFERENT SO I WITHDREW MY MONEY TO BANK ACCOUNT IT SAYS WITHDRAW COMPLETED BUT MONEY ISNT SHOWING WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rohit21 

I am sorry to know that.

It is necessary to get ahold of Customer Service rep to trace your money. However, there's a slim chance to talk to an agent via phone as we are in a skeletal staff due to emergency. Please try to utilize the help / contact at the bottom near of PayPal pages to see available option to send them an email or to chat with a live rep.

OR, you may consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages. No guarantee of a timely response, either.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Good day @Rohit21, it's good to hear that the status of your withdrawal is "completed." Kindly allow five to seven days for the funds to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule. ****Kudos and Solved are GREATLY appreciated! 🙂 Thank you and keep safe.
Login to Me Too

Rohit21
Contributor
Contributor
BROTHANKS FOR REPLY BUT AFTER 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION EVEN THE MONEY DIDN'T COME TO BANK.. IS IT BECAUSE OF I ENTERED DIFFERENT PAN DETAILS AND DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT?
Login to Me Too
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rohit21 

I am sorry to know that.

It is necessary to get ahold of Customer Service rep to trace your money. However, there's a slim chance to talk to an agent via phone as we are in a skeletal staff due to emergency. Please try to utilize the help / contact at the bottom near of PayPal pages to see available option to send them an email or to chat with a live rep.

OR, you may consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages. No guarantee of a timely response, either.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Rohit21 

Re : IS IT BECAUSE OF I ENTERED DIFFERENT PAN DETAILS AND DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT? - this might be one of the potential reasons but I can neither confirm nor deny.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.