Credit card update problem

sXekid
Contributor
Contributor

I`m having issue with my credit card. Since it has expired I`ve tried to update it, and got error msg "Sorry we can not process it at the moment". Then I have delete that card and tried to add it again and now error msg is "You card is declined please try other card". And that was my VISA card that I was using for 12 yrs on PayPal and update it 4-5 time till now ! I did successful payments and everything last month, I have contact my bank, the card is fine, everything is okay. How do I even contact live person on PayPal. Unable to find a phone number, email, anything. Feels like in a loop taking to a machine.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

adi03
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem and i cannot make any purchases because of this issue. I have tried calling Paypal South Africa customer service but no reply because they are short of staff due to Covid19.

Login to Me Too

Adwen10
Contributor
Contributor
Am also having same issues with my paypal account my card has also gotten lost and I have gone to my bank for new card now i cant remove the old one and add new card to my account and due to that my withdrawal to my bank has been declined am frustrated and don't know what to do because I can't call paypal because of covid 19
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.