Select Classic View...

CrackleBerry
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,  

I am new to this site and was having some difficulty decifering the info here.  

I found the "Classic View" option at the bottom left corner of the page and selected it.   When the screen switched over, I could see a logical layout of the account information that made much more sense to me.   

I looked but I could find no way to choose this display over the other.   

Can you show or tell me how one can select the "Classic View" option as the regular view?   It is much clearer and straightforward.  

Thank You Very Much...   

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

shynteth
New Community Member

I have no way to see what they charge my bank account without classic! I will have to stop using my debit card. For instance If I had 95 in my pp account and charged 110 on my debit 15 would come out of my bank account. But this is listed NO WHERE on the pp website. Now I have random amounts coming out of my bank account with zero way to check them. The "new" layout is designed for children.

Login to Me Too

availablename
New Community Member

After wasting 20 minutes trying to find and remove a recurring subscription I realize that PayPal doesn't want me to delete the subscription.  

So, I have to stop using PayPal for recurring subscriptions and use my BofA ShopSafe instead.  Way easier to control where the money's going.

Too bad they ruined a simple, functional interface and replaced it with a slower, fluffy, less functional one.  They should have given users the option to be more productive.

Login to Me Too

delvec

One used to be able to scroll to bottom and touch "help" and then at bottom of help page you could touch "Classic Site".

That seems to have vanished.

Paypal is truly inconsiderate for doing this.

I have become disenchanted with them over this... a serious topic to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.