Haters

Belindam
New Community Member
I think PayPal sucks they did be wrong in my business as well I gave proof of my nonprofit organization and they closed my account first put limitations on it I got it all cleared they restored it but because I opened a separate account because I could not get back into my original one and I tried hard and long two days trying to get back in this account and I couldn't so I created another account and continue to use this account the other account had no activity so I asked him if they was closed it they denied my request because that what was holding my business card from being active so they limit my account again due to the fact I have another PayPal account so I'm back at square one with limitations and no solution now my account is closed after providing business licenses and everything that I needed possible to show proof my non-profit was created because of the murder of my son I am not currently active in the nonprofit but I'm going to start doing fundraisers to help other families who lost their love ones it was hard doing all this on my own so I took a break memories of my son made it hard at times for me to continue running firework stands and Community functions by myself so because nothing was current they told my account which I feel is wrong so I have I have 480 dollars available in my account which I can no longer touch for 180 days what the **bleep** is that who does that now they want to make complaint $120 transaction which was made by one of my close friends and she never disputed it which PayPal claims she did so I will pursue this further I want I saw anybody that has variance the same kind of treatment as I have so we can get together and file a transaction lawsuit they charge me $20 processing fee besides the 120 so that minus my account putting my balance lower now I'm just waiting for what other transactions are going to bring up to try to continue the deck from my balance which I've heard they're very good for let's see what other crap to come out with system is my down to the lower that's one way PayPal like the ticket money put a hold on it forever I feel people take advantage of the users because they have the upper hand and the authority to hold your funds and release them when they feel they want to no matter what proof do we have it's just not good enough I lost 6 clients because of PayPal who cares if I manually post in my transaction it was over the phone transaction but everything to them nowadays is fraud not everybody is in the illegal games I say we stand up get together and fight PayPal and get our money back and then some for pain and suffering thank you very much pink
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.