Condescending and unhelpful employee

mindblowing1234
New Community Member

There is no place on paypal to report conduct unbecoming of an employee so Im putting it here. There should be a link easily found that customers can report incedents with employees that are just there for an easy pay check.

I was on the phone with paypals ANNIE 41558. Ebay sent me to paypal . When I contacted ANNIE at paypal she refused to help me stating its Ebays problem. I asked her what I was to do when both ebay and paypal are pointing the finger in the other direction. I asked her if she would contact ebay . She refused, telling me it was my problem and was condescending .I told her I would like to talk to her supervisor . She said her supervisor would give me the same answer. I insisted I would like to talk to her supervisor and wanted her name and employee #. She then put me on hold for over 35 min. Im sure her employee # is fake. Very dissapointed how paypals employees arent willing to take the next step to help their customers.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.