online Target store scams me

hateTarget
Contributor
Contributor

i bought ps4 online with Target.com on 11/29/2013...paid with paypal for protection...suddentlly item is not available till 01/14/2014,,,i try to cancel through the link in order- is not working...i email to store..."check back frequently and try to reorder again"...i demand to cancel, they first sent email: "only some items can be cancelled, if it is shipped, it can't be" and then, at night!!, shipping label is created...i email again saying"don't ship!!" as i stayed for 6 hours in frigid weather and got my ps4 at Best Buy...they don't respond, then item is being shipped...

i took it to the Target store one hour away from me to return, i want my money back as i have to pay the bill, right? store can't accept it, customer service says "we are not affiliated with Target.com"...i ship the darn ps4 back to them...then i got the email, that "order was placed for the amount of $489 bucks" and bustards sell me egift card to Target.com!! "purchases made with paypal and gift cards will be refunded with egift card"...how do i get my money back from the scammers? their customer service phone drops my calls, could not reach them, opened dispute with paypal, will i get my money back? people, don't shop with targetdotcom, they are scammers, they "reserved" us as customers by charging our paypal and now pushing me to spend money there when i need mopney to pay for the charge on the paypal credit!! paypal, help me to get my money back to your account, or i will have to pay you with Target's egift card!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.