Re: Unable to view Ebay Mastercard Statement online

zombo
New Community Member

GE Capital is required by law to provide a statement.  None of the links on your website provide the requisite information.  I agree with another customer who complained about confusing, irrational accounting practices.

I have contacted customer service twice and have yet to receive an acceptable response (in fact the first responder, an agent overseas, was downright rude.)

I was told by one agent I had to pay a fee to receive a paper statement.  What gives?

I will contact the Attorney General's office in the State where GE Capital is located if I cannot access an account statement.

When I click on the link for the account statement contained in the email notice of an available statement from GE Capital it only brings me to my PayPal account statement.  The link to my Mastercard Statement reveals a summary only with no detail.  If I try to bring up a payment history, it would appear I have never made a payment to this account which is incorrect on its face.

I have never had a problem with any other credit card account in accessing my account statement online.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.