PayPalCredit account inaccessible!

Williamsonerin3
New Community Member
I have a Paypal Extras MasterCard Account linked to my paypal.com account, so I can't link my BillMeLater account as well. PayPalCredit.com gives three options for managing this account, one of which is to create ANOTHER PayPal account or to simply manage it by logging in to paypalcredit.com (which is the option I prefer, as I do not wish to use this credit line for purchases any longer; I just want to be able to pay my monthly bill online). However, since my billmelater account was created using the same email account as my PayPal account, when I log in and am redirected to the old billmelater login screen, I log in AGAIN, and reach the same page announcing lBill Me Later is now PayPal Credit!" The only link is to PayPal.com, which as I've already said, does not let me access or make payments to my paypal credit account. All I want to do is pay my bill. I've called customer service as late fees are added to my balance, yet no one can tell me how to access this account (rather, nothing I've been told actually WORKS). Come on, PayPal. The whole point was to make it easier to pay online. Not only have I been unable to use my billmelater account to make purchases but I can't make payments so I can get it paid off and CLOSED. When I create a new PayPal account which is the solution they suggest, I am given the option to open a NEW bill me later account, and I still can't link the current one. This is such a pain!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.