MY money is being withheld without cause for more than 7 days now!

G-D
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has been holding my funds for 9 days now, after being told repreatedly on the phone that it would b e 7 days. It's all on the phone record. Yet, they are doing nothing to release my funds and have come up with another policythat allows them to hold it for 14 days. I am furious! This MY money! No articles arenbeing shipped , so there is no delivery to track. There is no issue with the Sender of the funds, which they could look into, if they cared....I wil NEVER use Paypal again!!! How can one run a business with Paypal as a partner without a relilable expectation of when they will ebe able to access their money? ! Very unahppay and will be reporting this on all social media and advising friends to reject Paypal. and their new global corporate agenda to control us and our money.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

SuzyQ1955
Contributor
Contributor

I too am going through this with PayPal. It's been 23 days now. There is absolutely NO way of resolving this with PayPal. They give NO answers and have full control of MY $357.00.

Login to Me Too

G-D
Contributor
Contributor

If I had advised, on the record, to one of my customers incorrect information about a product  or servcie they were purchasing from me, it would be my resonsibility, being the one who made the error, to correct the problem. That is the very definition of the term `customer service`.

Login to Me Too

G-D
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on hold for more than an hour now with the most senior customer service rep I could access. He is completely unable to satisfactority resolve my issue, even though it is Pay Pal who made the error. I will stay on the phone all day if I have to in order for this to be properly resolved. I am also recording the entire thing for YouTube...may make an instructive vidoe for those comtemplating partnering their business wtih Paypal. I urge any others of you here who are dissatisified to likewise get on social media and start talking about it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G-D

Good grief what a fuss about waiting a few days for your payment.

I went through the new seller hold, not a problem it does not last that long.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

G-D
Contributor
Contributor

Right. And which Troll Centre do you work for?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G-D

oh i get it, because i don't agree with you i have to be a troll do i.

how very grown up you are.   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mephistophele
Contributor
Contributor

You are totally right.

They cancelled my reply to Kernowlass to make her look better.

Even if the word troll is not appropriate

Lol

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mephistophele

Paypal don't cancel posts unless you break their rules.

You post is still there but on page 1 as you posted half way through a thread !!!!!!!!

I don't need to look good, I think the fact that USERS of this board have given me solutions and kudos speaks for itself whether you like that or not.

Why not try actually helping someone yourself??

You seem to prefer having a go at someone just because they don't agree with you.....very mature.

Instead your silly posts don't even make any sense and help NO ONE looking for help on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mephistophele
Contributor
Contributor
Lol All I see is you defending PayPal through all the howlers they make. I am sure you will defending this one too. When I withdrawn money received from family and friends I still have to wait minimum 24 hours. I survive Lol but is the principle. They are money not servant from transactions but just hard and crude cash. You ask and always robotic answer:for my security benefit. Really?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mephistophele

I tell you HOW the system works, I can only give you the FACTS.

I don't MAKE or always agree with their policies.

I only defend them when I think they are in the right.

Its just that YOU don't UNDERSTAND how things work and so love to rant.

If you like I will tell you that you will get your money instantly and no problems, it won't be true but if it makes you happy I don't have to give YOU the facts.   

Anyway reply if you want but i nor anyone else i should think will be reading it, you are not worth wasting my time on.

Off to help GENUINE users that want help AND that say thank you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.