HORRIBLE New Layout & Shipping Interface!!!

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

Just a few days ago Paypal automatically forced my account into the new layout from the old one.  The old one worked PERFECTLY, and now it isn't user friendly at all! 

Especially the shipping options.  The options for Priority bubble mailers and Prioriity Legal Flat Rate Envelopes aren't there anymore!  What gives?

Also, in the old format, you used to be able to toggle through different shipping speeds and the price would automatically change on the same page, very nice!  Now, you have to actually "submit" and go to the next page to see the price, then go back a page if you want to change the speed/price.  SO annoying.

The landing page is awful too, why is everything so HUGE?!?  The old format was nice and regular size so as to allow for plenty of info on one page. 

This is seriously slowing down my business, so the less money I make, the less money Paypal/Ebay makes.  ARRRGHH!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RusticSandy
Contributor
Contributor

What I hate the most about the new shipping format is that after I finish printing a shipping label, there is no link to get back to my account overview.  There are options to reprint a label, request a carrier pick-up, etc., and in the upper right-hand corner I can log out.  But no where can I find an option to go back to my account to print a label for the next customer.  I don't want to log out and back in again to print another label for a different customer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.