A truly substandard service in every conceivable respect

Wakeupcall
Nothing about PayPal is "easy, quick and simple". Absolutely nothing. Your marketing could not be more misleading. You have an uncanny ability to **bleep** even the simplest of things up. The basic design of your operations looks as if it was designed by a teenager. Your online interface is substandard. Your management hasn't noticed that this is the 21st century. Your customer service is virtually non-existent and equally unprofessional. It's no surprise because the incompetent fools who should run and plan your activities hired them. I've never encountered a more incompetent set of business executives. And I've seen a lot in my career. I could go on forever. It is amazing that you aren't bankcrupt. You have no idea of the wants and needs of your clients (vendors and buyers alike) and no desire or competence to fulfill them. You make them both look bad, damage their business interests and, in the process, your company loses revenue. You are probably incapable of understanding this. So sad.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.