help

fic1
New Community Member

ok...so here is the question. I am tech inept...but essentially opened a paypal account in IRELAND, and recently moved to the USA. Paypal has now blocked my irish account( as they have flagged I am living in the US) and told me to open a new account with a US address. Which I just did, using my american business email. When I logged out of my irish account on the mobile app, and logged in using my new account...it is still identifying me with my old Irish address and account...aka recognizing the new account with my old irish phone number . What the hell do I do? Thank youuuuuu.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fic1 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an email address / physical address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.