Upgraded from personal to business with different emails lost access to personal account now

Zoombiker
Contributor
Contributor
I upgraded my account from personal to business with different email addresses . I can login to my business account using new email address but now i am unable to login to my personal account . I had money and all account activity/history . When i upgraded to business i assumed my personal account data will sync with new business account which didnt happened and now i am unable to login to personal either to check my account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoombiker 

Thats because you 'upgraded' FROM a personal account TO a business account instead of keeping your personal account and registering a new business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zoombiker
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know what will be the resolution this issue i had money and all my customer details in personal paypal and i am unable to login to my account .. Customer service is telling me to downgrade your account not sure if that will work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.