Top Menu Bar Disappeared

CWH1
Contributor
Contributor

My blue top menu bar has disappeared; now I have a hard time getting around in PayPal.  How can I restore the top menu bar (with Summary, Money, Activity, Reports, Tools, More, Help... Notifications, Settings and Logout options )?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Chv001
New Community Member

Having exactly the same issue. Although I can view it on my desktop, and also on my second laptop. On my main laptop, it's disappeared.

Login to Me Too

CookieJan
New Community Member

I'm on my desktop having the same issue for several days now. Is there a way to let their IT dept know?

Login to Me Too

circuitsurgeon
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I normally use Chrome browser, but I've tried Edge and Opera where the menu bar appears as normal. That would suggest it's a problem with the Chrome browser?

Login to Me Too

Earthwise
New Community Member

Thank you, I hadn't thought to try another browser, I can now navigate fully again, appreciate you sharing this.

Login to Me Too

Peter145
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same issue and solved it by deleting my browser cache and rebooting.  In my case I was using Chrome.  I hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

circuitsurgeon
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Peter - that worked for me!

Login to Me Too

Dovid12509
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Peter, I too was having the problem with Chrome and did as you suggested...It worked, and I didn't even have to reboot!

Login to Me Too

CarstenL
Contributor
Contributor

Nope.

Tried now everything what's recommended in this forum: Menu does not appear in any browser! Using windows 7.

Anyone any idea to fix this issue?

Login to Me Too

Bwhite2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes resetting history in cache seems to work for now. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.