Pay Pal Email About Raising A Monthly Amount? Is this legit?

Somegreatluster
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have been receiving weird emails from different online merchants or websites I have signed in before and think that my logins have been compromised. I recently got an email from Pay pal discussing how my" amount of immediately  available money has been raised". I have never heard of this rule have you guys? I am not discussing the 21 day hold all sellers start out with. I have had pay pal for a while and have been receiving all of my funds immediately for months now with no issues and it was much more than the stated raise in amount. This might sound confusing to you guys  as there would seem to be no motive, but I am leaving out many other things happening  that make this seem suspicious. 

Anyways, if someone could let me know if this is a normal action or rule that I have not heard before that would help out. Do you guys have limits to how much money is immediately available? I thought it is an indefinite lift on the holds after the 21 day period  until pay pal felt there is reason to place one back on again? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.