Made a business account, then realized I wanted to switch to personal but cant.

smoke_rose
New Community Member

Hey there, I made a business account (thinking it was best for the thing i'm doing) and after creating it, I realized I didn't want a business account. Is there any way I can switch back? I already tried going into my settings, but it says this : https://gyazo.com/307d0420c0e5bca1152969f87c69cd7c (that is a screenshot link) Is there any way I can change it to a personal account? (Like contacting PayPal in any way?) Please help as soon as possible, thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately the only way to downgrade from a Business Account to a Personal Account is to contact (phone works better) customer service.   (You can also try reaching out to PayPal via their Facebook page or their Twitter Account.)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately the only way to downgrade from a Business Account to a Personal Account is to contact (phone works better) customer service.   (You can also try reaching out to PayPal via their Facebook page or their Twitter Account.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.