I CANT ACCESS MY OTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT

gbulondo
New Community Member

Hi there,

I am Gloria Bulondo and am currently holding two personal paypal accounts. I tried accessing my other paypal account but apparently I forgot the password, so during the reseting process I was asked to pass the security check but unfortunately I cant receive a text cause the number I used is not working anymore and the card number I linked with changed cause I lost my card and had to request for a new one. I tried to call paypal and aske whether they can do something to help me since I can only verify my email address and all the can say is "they cant do anything to help me". I was very much disappointed with there answer caused I expected so much from the since am the customer. I really need help on this since I cant login with my other account to contact them directly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gbulondo 

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you have 2 of the same type then you risk them being limited, maybe that has happened to x1 of them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.