cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cookies

Highlighted
Contributor

Cookies

I continually get a pop up that asks me to accept cookies and even though I click accept it won't go away. It's driving me crazy... Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Cookies

Me too, and ever since this pop-up it keeps telling me my password is incorrect, I have to change it every few days..

No other website that uses cookies does this.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am currently on a chat with PP and the first response about the cookies problem when logging into the PayPal site is that it must be something my end due to me logging into a third party site?!

How is paypal.com a third party site and not the actual paypal site?

Highlighted
Contributor

Any solutions? Same problem here
Highlighted
Contributor

I have given up trying to solve it after they said it was my own doing.
Poor customer service..

Highlighted
Contributor

my payment usually is in GBP, but this month was in euros and this cookies happened.

Dont know if this is related.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is most definitely a Paypal problem. I've just built a new pc and the cookies message still constantly pops up. I'm also a web designer so know how cookies work and are coded. Someone in the Paypal web support/design team has messed something up with setting cookie expirations. This is very easy to fix but if they won't acknowledge the problem it'll never get done! Very frustrating|

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm having the same problem when using Chrome, every login requires responding to the cookie popup. I just tried multiple logins using Edge and after the initial agreeing to cookies, it didn't ask again. Must be something in Chrome. I have the settings right so that's not it???

Marc