Can't login more. 2FA blocked me

sti2
New Community Member

I tryed to increase security of my account and enabled 2FA.

After this, when i try to ligin in my account i began receave message that my 2FA code is incorrect.

From this moment i can't enter in my account and cant't stop 2FA.

What to do ? I have not access.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @sti2. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to log on to your account is a definite concern! Here are a couple of suggestions I hope are helpful.

When you log on and you're presented with the page that asks you to enter the six-digit code, try clicking on the link that says "Having Trouble Logging In?" or "Try Another Way To Log In." One or the other should appear, and there may be a way for you to log on using the answers to your Security Questions or some other information that only you should have.

I also suggest consulting with your phone provider to see if there is anything going on with the messages you're receiving from PayPal. It's possible there's a disconnect somewhere and they may be able to shed light on that.

Lastly, if these steps don't help, please call Customer Service so a Representative can troubleshoot in real time. To see the phone number for the center that services your region, please navigate to https://www.paypal.com, click Contact at the bottom of the page, click Call Us on the next page and then click Call Us As A Guest.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.