Can’t access my own PayPal account / Unable to log in

Isobelkeeley
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, My partner uses PayPal frequently, has easy access with no problem. However yesterday when he tried to log in, it wouldn’t allow him access as the message said “we’re sorry, we can’t log you in. Contact customer service for more help or try logging in again”. He then reset his password and still had the same issue, he’s also had a message saying that he cannot be verified? But he has had the same email address and PayPal account for quite some time now. He’s been on the phone with them for 45 minutes plus and we are stuck with what to do next. As he can’t log in he cannot directly speak to PayPal himself! Please could somebody help us if there is anything else we can do? Regards
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jonb1190
New Community Member

I have the same issue and see this message when access PayPal credit to pay my bill: We apologize our system is having technical difficulty retrieving your information. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Isobelkeeley
Contributor
Contributor
Hiya, If you’re still having difficulty you may need to close the browser and clear your cache & history. Maybe use a different web browser, if it still doesn’t work you may need to call them. Hope it helps
Login to Me Too

tacman
Contributor
Contributor

I closed my Paypal credit account today (2/20/2020).  Having "our system is having technical difficulty" for over a week is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.