Can't Sell Cryptocurrency On Paypal! HELP

mprimeau27
Contributor
Contributor

Today I went on my Paypal app to sell the bitcoin that I own on PayPal. Every time I select to sell a prompt pops up saying "Let's confirm some tax info before you sell. You only need to do this once." so I click continue. Then it loads for a couple of seconds but then brings me right back to the same page. It brings me back to my bitcoin page with the same prompt open that says "Let's confirm some tax info before you sell. You only need to do this once." I also tried many times on my desktop computer with the same result. It doesn't give me an error message it just keeps bringing up the same prompt over and over. I called customer service and they transferred me to 3 different people, then they said they needed to call the department that deals with cryptocurrencies and they would connect me, the phone rang 3 times and then it disconnected me. I tried calling back immediately but it says customer service is closed for the day and to call back in 10 hours. I want to sell my cryptocurrency but can't and I have no idea what to do. Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.