Bank Account Confirmation Not Working

Tablelandmeats
Contributor
Contributor

I hav just set up a new business account and have been trying to confirm my bank account and this has been not working. The account is flagged as "confirmation pending" on the Money page. When I select this link to confirm the account, I am present with message that two small deposits have been added to my account - I have received these deposits and have the details that I need to provide.

When I select the link to confirm the bank account, another page opens requiring me to Accept Direct Debit agreement. I click this and I am returned to the Money page - not the page to provide the account confirmation details.

When I repeat the confirmation process, it asks me to Accept the Direct Debit agreement again. It seems to be a never ending loop that doesn't recognise that I have accepted the agreement and doesn't provide me with access to enter the confirmation details and confirm the account.

I have tried multiple browsers.

Very frustrating.

Is anyone able to provide some help or advice?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Richie1998
Contributor
Contributor
This was frustrating for me too it states it takes a couple of days in actual fact takes around a week you need a full bank statement and it should give a code on the transaction list with PAYPAL next to it using that code you need to go on to your account go on setting then confirm account and put the code in
Login to Me Too

Tablelandmeats
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Richie, thanks for your reply.

The problem is, I actually got the deposits into my account and the codes to enter in order to confirm the account. But, when I try to do this, the page in to which I need t provide the code doesn't load, it just redirects back to the dashboard page.

Login to Me Too

Rayte
New Community Member

I have this same issue, please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.