want to change mobile number

yahya_dar
New Community Member

hi, I received an email from Paypal to change your password for security reason. and when I try to login they ask first to change your password. I click the password reset button to change the password first they send a passcode to my email for changing password I successfully enter the passcode after this they send one more passcode to my mobile number. so problem starts here I change my mobile number 10 months ago when I was in another country I used that number in my Paypal but now I'm in my home country so definitely I have a new number means cant verify passcode. so please tell me how can I change my mobile number without login? or how can I change my password without mobile number just with email? thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

For help with accessing your PayPal account and changing your number please reach out to our customer service. The number can be located under the Help/Contact tab at the bottom of the PayPal website.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Christyroseally
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not receiving the verification text message on my mobile number to verify my new mobile number
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.