took money no reson

hasam7333
Contributor
Contributor

I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help".

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

hasam7333
Contributor
Contributor

I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help".

i was not aware how it work i thought you don't buy some ting your account will have balance i cant sit hours to get some thing i need to get my medicine and go to rest than i find out they took all my money o my god this is to much it $36x 2 =$72 i cant afford that i need help please thanks  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

hasam7333
Contributor
Contributor

i was not aware how it work i thought you don't buy some ting your account will have balance i cant sit hours to get some thing i need to get my medicine and go to rest than i find out they took all my money o my god this is to much it $36x 2 =$72 i cant afford that i need help please thanks  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.