[business account] cannot receive paypal email to confirm email address of secondary users

Prot-Intl
New Community Member

Hello,

- I have a secondary user, verified with the passport of the user.

- I can login to paypal with the secondary user.

- However, I never receive the email of paypal to confirm the (primary) email address of the secondary user.

- But I always receive the email of paypal if I want to confirm the email address of a normal user (business, private account)

- I tried multiple different email addresses + mailservers (our professional email server, gmail, etc)

- when asking paypal, the only thing I get is a canned response.

It seems this function simply doesn't work (currently?)

Our plan is that the secondary user(s) can make purchases (e.g. on ebay), but the primary user keeps control of other aspects of the account. However, at checkout at ebay, the secondary user cannot login with the username, but seems to need to login with the email address. This doesn't work (and I assume I need to confirm the email address of this secondary user first)

I'm out of my wits, I've deleted, and recreated the secondary user multiple times, changed email addresses, contacted paypal multiple times ... I never receive the email to confirm the email address of the secondary user.

Can somebody help me? Otherwise, all the work to get business account up and running was for nothing!

kind regards,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.