am i allowed to use buy now buttons with my account type and my country status ?

dreamsachiever
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i just noticed that under my personal account i have a merchant ID and more surprisingly i have found merchant/seller options under my account settings; options like "buy now" buttons and subscription and recurring payments as well and few more options. Now my question can i use these features i tried to copy the buy now button code and paste it on one of my webpage then it works (it appeared) but haven't tried a transaction; my country is not eligible for business account so i can't create a business account and from my personal account i can't request payment as well i can ONLY send a payment; NOW why are merchant or seller options available within my account settings? can i use those features without being banned? will transactions go through when i embed those buy now buttons on my website and have people pay me through those buttons to process the payments? i find it really confusing! i NEED some CLEAR details and guidance on this; TIA

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.