Unable to link card

eizen24
Contributor
Contributor

So I have a previous PayPal account, which I could not access now (PayPal is asking me for answers for the security question which I have forgotten. The only thins I have now is my email address which I could verify. But it is still insufficient for PayPal).

Now I have created a new account. I am trying to link my card but PayPal had blocked it asks me to upload documents. I tried to upload a scanned copy of the actual card and my IDs. But still I have not received any confirmation from their side.

Is there any way to delete my previous account and unattach my card from that account so that I could use it in my new account? Or are there any ways to solve this?This is the only debit card I have which is accredited by PayPal.

TIA.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eizen24

Only customer services can help you with this, but normally they check its you via security questions, not sure how any one can actually forget the answers to their own security questions?

Also you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

So you may find them both limited.

All you can do is contact customer services to try and sort this mess.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.