Trying to Link PayPal to eBay Acct. Getting error message...

Damien808
New Community Member

Hello, thank you for your help!

Sort of an annoying problem here. I am trying to link my eBay account with my PayPal account so I can start selling. When I follow the steps on eBay, I get an error message that says, "Your account must be in good standing..." (screenshot included).

However, my account is indeed in good standing. PayPal customer service says, in the chat, "we see that your account is good standing. you should be able to link your account..." and then lists the steps that I previously followed.

Here are some of the solutions they have suggested. These solutions DO NOT work. PayPal customer service in chat window keeps suggesting the same things, with a new Rep joining the conversation each time. Highly frustrating.Screenshot_2020-10-02 Link Your Account - PayPal.png

I can't seem to get through to a human, the support #'s just have automated msgs and it always hangs up on me. It's starting to drive me bonkers.

I just want to link my PayPal account to my eBay account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.